From: AR <aleiphoenix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Some questions about Chinese tranlation of Gentoo documentation.
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 14:00:30
1 Hi, all.
2
3 I have some questions about translating of gentoo documentation projects.
4
5 Let me introduce myself first. I'm a Chinese language user ( I'm from
6 China mainland) of Gentoo Linux for about 3 years.
7
8 I've found the link of Chinese language version of gentoo documentation
9 had been removed for at least half year. AFAIK, Gentoo Linux has some
10 users in China, a documentation in native language will be nice.
11
12 After reading Translators Howto for Gentoo Documentation. I guess maybe
13 Chinese version of documentation was not updated for a long time. Is
14 there any Chinese language translator leads or follow-up guys right now
15 I can get contact with? If no, I would like to help. Since I spend lots
16 of my time with Gentoo, I think I can handle translating these documen-
17 tation and keep them updated.
18
19 It is good if you give me some information or directions.
20
21 Thanks!
24 Silence is golden.