From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Handbook restructuring proposal
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 07:03:32
1 On Sat, 2008-05-03 at 18:15 +0200, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > I understand that it allows the networked to be prepared for future
3 > changes (like upcoming openrc stuff), but chances are that openrc
4 > becomes stable at a different point in time than a specific release.
5
6 Actually, we asked specifically for this to be held until 2008.1, since
7 it won't be ready in time for 2008.0, so this is actually one major
8 change that will coincide with a release.
11 Chris Gianelloni
12 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
13 Games Developer