From: Alon Bar-Lev <alon.barlev@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Openmoko - sets/package list
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:10:57
1 On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Christoph Spielmann <spielc@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Well there are distributions that use lxde, but most use e17. Enlightenment
3 > is the thing that is known to work, because almost everybody using Gentoo on
4 > the freerunner uses it.
5
6 Great. Will do this.
7
8 > Well we support both. Some use zhone and some use shr. In this case the
9 > decision should be based on personal preference. I for example use shr
10
11 Will too.
12
13 > I attached my world-file (i know the lists very short but it contains
14 > everything i need at the moment ;) ). Well i think you should first get this
15 > thing to boot before you start to do funny stuff. And when it boots you can
16 > start to add/tweak stuff. But honestly: I don't think that i have something
17 > fancy in my /etc. I copied some things over from a shr-partition (e.g.
18 > config-file for fso or alsa-related stuff).
19
20 Thank you!
21 Can you please tell me what you have done with the kernel?
22 Have you configured it or taken the binary from upstram.
23 Was the /proc/config.gz enough?
24
25 Alon.