From: Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <jaervosz@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gentoo-embedded buildroot utility
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 16:49:21
1 On Saturday 17 March 2007 16:26, Andreas Niederl wrote:
2 > May I ask where you're doing your current GNAP development?
3 ATM in a private TRAC project. I'm in the process of moving it to another
4 server where it can become public. But real life stuff has disturbed me too
5 many times to complete that yet. Send me a mail off list and I'll give you
6 instructions.
7
8 > > I think Bass is playing around with an idea to make packages somewhat
9 > > like ipkg packages for OpenWRT.
10 > >
11 > > I'm here if you have any questions.
12 >
13 > Do you already have any concrete ideas what could be implemented in the
14 > future (aside from the crossdev integration mentioned by solar) or
15 > perhaps even a roadmap?
16
17 Right now I'm mostly making sure that it still works with newer Portage
18 snapshots and adding a few extensions (lighttpd,php,snmp etc). I also have
19 some GNAP derived projects involving specialiced images, mainly for Asterisk
20 and other VOIP stuff but I also have an untested MythTV image.
21
22 In a bit longer perspective I'd like to examine the possibility of porting it
23 to other arches. But right now I only have OpenWRT boxes and they are a bit
24 too small for GNAP (and OpenWRT suits my needs fine in that department).
25
26 If you have any other questions/ideas just let me know.
29 Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen (Jaervosz)