From: Andreas Niederl <rico32@×××.net>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gentoo-embedded buildroot utility
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:27:22
1 Hi,
2
3 Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen wrote:
4 > On Wednesday 14 March 2007 22:33, Ned Ludd wrote:
5 >> Your project seems very similar to that of the former GNAP (sadly the
6 >> old GNAP developer is no longer with us)
7 >> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/embedded/gnap.xml
8 > Bass and myself are trying to continue GNAP developement. ATM outside of
9 > official Gentoo infrastructure. At least I've fixed most reported bugs
10 > locally and updated everything so it still builds and runs fine.
11
12 May I ask where you're doing your current GNAP development?
15 > I think Bass is playing around with an idea to make packages somewhat like
16 > ipkg packages for OpenWRT.
17 >
18 > I'm here if you have any questions.
19
20 Do you already have any concrete ideas what could be implemented in the
21 future (aside from the crossdev integration mentioned by solar) or
22 perhaps even a roadmap?
25 Regards,
26 Andi
27 --