From: Janusz Syrytczyk <jsyrytczyk@×××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP update
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:41:07
1 Thursday 28 February 2008 13:27:06 Ed W napisał(a):
2 > Petr Podrabsky wrote:
3 > > Hello everybody,
4 > >
5 > > my idea is to make gnap for my new ALIX router.
6 >
7 > I am doing something similar right now, but using the Tiny-Gentoo
8 > route. I added some scripts around the thing and to a certain extent
9 > what I now have is a kind of less flexible and more manual GNAP... GNAP
10 > is kind of a wrapper around catalyst and roughly speaking it's
11 > automating the process of dropping into the chroot and building up each
12 > stage bit by bit
13
14 hi,
15 maybe this helps (a little):
16
17 http://gentoo-wiki.com/Embedded_x86_Gentoo_%28live_CD_with_NTFS_write_support%29
18
19 Similar to tinygentoo, but newer & clean.
20
21 Its kind of documentation to appliance I've created, feel free to use it if
22 you find it useful.
25 Janusz Syrytczyk - Administrator serwerów
26 Centrum Informatyczne Uniwersytetu Opolskiego
27 Nr telefonu: +48 77 452-70-91
28 E-mail: jsyrytczyk@×××××××××.pl
29 --
30 gentoo-embedded@l.g.o mailing list