From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Boot hangs on Soekris NET4801
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 22:21:55
1 wireless wrote:
2 > Drop me some private email, as I think this list is dead.
3
4 I think that is ridiculous.
5
6 If you have something to post then please post it on the list and not
7 in private email.
10 > then we can resurrect the gentoo-embedded project discussion group.
11
12 Again: If you have something to post then just send the email out.
13 "resurrect" makes no sense whatsoever. If there is no discussion then
14 there is no discussion.
17 > Most now just post to the gentoo user group.
18
19 Maybe that just means that there are not many questions specific to
20 embedded gentoo, and most questions apply equally to a regular gentoo
21 system and embedded? I would consider that a pretty successful
22 embedded project.
25 Stop FUDing and focus on making contributions.
28 //Peter