From: Shinkan <shinkan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] How can I get libstdc++ ?
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:36:53
1 Hi everyone.
2
3 I emerge things on a target root to build a minimal filesystem.
4 When I tested it, some binaries complained about lack of libstdc++.so.6
5
6 So I ran 'equery belongs libstdc++.so.6' on my host. Which told me that I
7 wanted to have 'sys-devel/gcc-4.3.4'.
8 The point is that I don't want gcc on my target filesystem.
9 Is there any other way to get libstdc++ by emerging something to my target ?
10 Would a simple copy from host to target lib/ be enough ?
11
12 Thanks in advance.
15 Pierre.
16 "Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I
17 wonder why we think faster than we speak. Probably so we can think twice." -
18 Bill Watterson