From: Ahmed Ammar <b33fc0d3@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] How can I get libstdc++ ?
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:45:34
1 On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 14:35 +0100, Shinkan wrote:
2 > Hi everyone.
3 >
4 > I emerge things on a target root to build a minimal filesystem.
5 > When I tested it, some binaries complained about lack of libstdc
6 > ++.so.6
7 >
8 > So I ran 'equery belongs libstdc++.so.6' on my host. Which told me
9 > that I wanted to have 'sys-devel/gcc-4.3.4'.
10 > The point is that I don't want gcc on my target filesystem.
11 > Is there any other way to get libstdc++ by emerging something to my
12 > target ?
13 > Would a simple copy from host to target lib/ be enough ?
14
15 Not exactly, you need the cross-compiled gcc libs, they live in:
16 /usr/lib/gcc/${CTARGET}/4.3.4/
17
18 A.