From: Peter Karlsson <petekarl@××××××××××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] dell axim x50
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 14:52:29
1 Hi!
2
3 I'm thinking of purchasing an dell axim x50. There seems to be someone
4 working on it at 'http://handhelds.org/moin/moin.cgi/DellAximX50' but the
5 mail-list is non-existant and the info seems really sketchy to say the
6 least. Is there anyone on this list that has any experience in porting
7 linux to handhelds, perhaps in collaboration with 'familiar-linux' and
8 'www.handhelds.org'? What kind of tools (hard- and software-wise) is
9 needed?
10
11 I would like to run a gentoo derived 'distro' on this machine... and
12 ultimately would like to run octave+gnuplot, a calendar app, memo app and
13 if at all possible even gps. I guess I have a lot of work cut out for me
14 (right?). :-)
15
16 Best regards
17