From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] android ebuilds
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 14:00:38
1 В письме от 27 мая 2014 22:26:03 пользователь Simon Maurer написал:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm working on a project called gentroid. The goal of the Project is to
5 > port art (dalvik successor) and the android framework to gentoo.
6 > I created an overlay (https://code.google.com/p/gentroid-overlay) for
7 > the android libraries and tools and their dependencies.
8 > Because the android repositories probably exceeds the limits of my
9 > google account, I'm working with a private git-server. So I only upload
10 > the patches (mostly cmake files) on https://code.google.com/p/gentroid
11 > and the gentroid.eclass puts the source code together again. The project
12 > is under heavy development and I'm currently trying to port the android
13 > graphic stack to wayland. This is just for your information, but maybe
14 > you find some useful ebuilds in my overlay.
15 >
16 > Simon
17
18 Hi!
19
20 Well its interesting. But how to run it? are there any wiki or howto planned?
23 Best Regards,
24 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov, PhD
25 Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics
26 FSBI Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, NRC Kurchatov Institute,
27 Leningrad region, Gatchina, Russia
28 mailto:alexxyum@×××××.com
29 mailto:alexxy@×××××××××××××.ru
30 mailto:alexxy@g.o