From: Simon Maurer <gentroid@××××××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] android ebuilds
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 20:26:08
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm working on a project called gentroid. The goal of the Project is to
4 port art (dalvik successor) and the android framework to gentoo.
5 I created an overlay (https://code.google.com/p/gentroid-overlay) for
6 the android libraries and tools and their dependencies.
7 Because the android repositories probably exceeds the limits of my
8 google account, I'm working with a private git-server. So I only upload
9 the patches (mostly cmake files) on https://code.google.com/p/gentroid
10 and the gentroid.eclass puts the source code together again. The project
11 is under heavy development and I'm currently trying to port the android
12 graphic stack to wayland. This is just for your information, but maybe
13 you find some useful ebuilds in my overlay.
14
15 Simon