From: Marc Blumentritt <marc.blumentritt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Re: baselayout-2, busybox and uclibc
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:22:45
1 Hi Peter,
2
3 Peter Stuge schrieb:
4 > On Sat, Oct 13, 2007 at 07:49:09PM +0200, Marc Blumentritt wrote:
5 >> OK, so far so good. System boots really fast! Only slow bios sucks.
6 >
7 > Maybe you can get your board supported by LinuxBIOS.
8 >
9 > http://linuxbios.org/
10 >
11 > Modern Intel chipsets are difficult due to lack of docs, but AMD
12 > officially supports us and some developers have access to VIA docs.
13
14 I would love to use linuxbios. I was checked the side every month or so
15 to see, if my motherboard is supported or not. I have a VIA epia sp8000
16 (Processor VIA C3/Eden EBGA processor; Chipset VIA CN400 North Bridge;
17 VIA VT8237R-Series South Bridge). Looking at the supported motherboards
18 it is not listed, but perhaps you know more about this?
19
20 Regards,
21 Marc
24 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list