From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Re: baselayout-2, busybox and uclibc
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 23:37:22
1 On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 11:10:52AM +0200, Marc Blumentritt wrote:
2 > >> OK, so far so good. System boots really fast! Only slow bios sucks.
3 > >
4 > > Maybe you can get your board supported by LinuxBIOS.
5 >
6 > I would love to use linuxbios. I was checked the side every month
7 > or so to see, if my motherboard is supported or not. I have a VIA
8 > epia sp8000 (Processor VIA C3/Eden EBGA processor; Chipset VIA
9 > CN400 North Bridge; VIA VT8237R-Series South Bridge). Looking at
10 > the supported motherboards it is not listed, but perhaps you know
11 > more about this?
12
13 C3 works, support for 8237 was recently added but seems good. The
14 CN400 is the tricky part. No docs or no time to work on it.
15
16 The CN700 is being worked on however, then I'll try to get LB set up
17 for EPIA-CN. By then they'll probably stop retailing them. :(
20 //Peter
21 --
22 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list