From: Mirage ha <superlight2008@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] help in choosing DB engine for embedded application
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:09:12
1 Dear All,
2
3 I do not know if this is the correct place to post this question or not but
4 as you have experience in embedded field i expected
5 you will help me.
6
7 I facing a problem in choosing database engine for my application my
8 manager suggested to use files (e.g. txt files ) , i suggested to use
9 berkeley db.
10 So could you tell me which is better and if there is better solution (
11 better db engine) please tell me.
12 also if there is link to good database benchmark comparison please send it.
13
14 Thank you,
15 M.
16 --
17 Never Think Hard About Past,It brings"Tears" Don't think more about future,
18 It brings"Fears" Live this moment with a Smile, It brings"Cheers".