From: wireless <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] arm11 tool chain
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 16:09:50
1 Melton, Jason wrote:
2 > I haven't bought my board yet. I plan to get a demo board to help me in
3 > building my own board. I just wanted to get a bit of a jump on the
4 > software side of things.
5 >
6 > I'll let you know when I do purchase my board.
7 >
8 > Jason
11 In general, we do not "top post" on gentoo lists....
12
13 Very cool.
14
15 THX,
16 James
20 > -----Original Message-----
21 > From: wireless [mailto:wireless@×××××××××××.com]
22 > Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 1:09 PM
23 > To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
24 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] arm11 tool chain
25 >
26 > Melton, Jason wrote:
27 >
28 >> I am trying to build a cross compiler for the arm11 (the i.MX31 in
29 >> particular
30 >>
31 > http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=i.MX31).
32 >> To build for this embedded processor would I use:
35 > I have not experience with this chipset, but, I have often
36 > thought of working on egentoo on an i.MX processor, with
37 > particular attention to h.264 SP streaming.
40 > Not be too invasive, but, how much did your board cost?
43 > James
46 > --------------------------------------------------------------------
47 > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This transmission is intended solely for the use of the individual(s)
48 > to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
49 > or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
50 > If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
51 > authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby
52 > notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
53 > copying of or taking of any action in reliance upon this communication is strictly prohibited.
54 > If you have received this communication in error, please delete it
55 > from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the
56 > sender of the error by reply e-mail.