From: "Melton
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-embedded] arm11 tool chain
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:40:11
1 I haven't bought my board yet. I plan to get a demo board to help me in
2 building my own board. I just wanted to get a bit of a jump on the
3 software side of things.
4
5 I'll let you know when I do purchase my board.
6
7 Jason
8
9 -----Original Message-----
10 From: wireless [mailto:wireless@×××××××××××.com]
11 Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 1:09 PM
12 To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] arm11 tool chain
14
15 Melton, Jason wrote:
16
17 > I am trying to build a cross compiler for the arm11 (the i.MX31 in
18 > particular
19 >
20 http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=i.MX31).
21 > To build for this embedded processor would I use:
24 I have not experience with this chipset, but, I have often
25 thought of working on egentoo on an i.MX processor, with
26 particular attention to h.264 SP streaming.
29 Not be too invasive, but, how much did your board cost?
32 James
35 --------------------------------------------------------------------
36 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This transmission is intended solely for the use of the individual(s)
37 to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
38 or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
39 If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
40 authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby
41 notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
42 copying of or taking of any action in reliance upon this communication is strictly prohibited.
43 If you have received this communication in error, please delete it
44 from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the
45 sender of the error by reply e-mail.