From: Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Re: manually creating manifests with RESTRICT="fetch"
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 23:00:54
On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Kfir Lavi <lavi.kfir@×××××.com> wrote:
> But this is not the solution! > I have the same tree for my embedded systems, and I do the same as you. > My header looks like this: > EAPI="3" > inherit cmake-utils flag-o-matic > MY_P="${P}-Source" > SRC_URI="${MY_P}.tar.bz2" > RESTRICT="fetch" # This file resides locally and can't be fetched > > Please check the EAPI you use, maybe it needs to change. > Also look close on the SRC_URI, it has just the name of the file. > I'm also using repoman to generate all my manifests like this: > cd portage_local_tree; repoman -f manifest
Hmm... I'm using EAPI=4 in this ebuild. The SRC_URI is OK, since it works with FETCHCOMMAND=echo and properly hashes the files in DISTDIR. The inherit line is unnecessary AFAIK. I wouldn't doubt that it was a bug in the portage version I'm using. It's been 43 days since my last emerge --sync, but I can't update ATM because I don't want to break any APIs in the (rather large) project I'm building right now. Oh well - problem has been solved anyway. C