From: Kfir Lavi <lavi.kfir@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Re: manually creating manifests with RESTRICT="fetch"
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 21:24:07
On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 9:55 PM, Christopher Friedt
<chrisfriedt@×××××.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Christopher Friedt > <chrisfriedt@×××××.com> wrote: > > Is there any way to generate the manifest file using 'ebuild' so that > > it will just read the files from my DISTDIR rather than trying to > > fetch them? > > Got it... > > FETCHCOMMAND="echo" ebuild A/B/B.ebuild digest > > But this is not the solution!
I have the same tree for my embedded systems, and I do the same as you. My header looks like this: EAPI="3" inherit cmake-utils flag-o-matic MY_P="${P}-Source" SRC_URI="${MY_P}.tar.bz2" RESTRICT="fetch" # This file resides locally and can't be fetched Please check the EAPI you use, maybe it needs to change. Also look close on the SRC_URI, it has just the name of the file. I'm also using repoman to generate all my manifests like this: cd portage_local_tree; repoman -f manifest This is much better way to do it. Regards, Kfir