From: "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gumstix anyone?
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 02:58:36
I'm already on the list ... I was saving the question until I had a chance to look at the source. -- M. Edward (Ed) Borasky, FBG, AB, PTA, PGS, MS, MNLP, NST, ACMC(P) http://borasky-research.blogspot.com/ If God had meant for carrots to be eaten cooked, He would have given rabbits fire. -- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list