From: Ed W <lists@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] arm router with 3 ports
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 13:05:20
1 On 05/04/2010 23:45, wireless wrote:
2 > Arkadi Shishlov wrote:
5 >>> Any ARM processor based suggestions?
6 >>>
7 >
8 >> BeagleBoard + USB Ethernet?
9 >> or this http://www.olimex.com/dev/sam9-L9260.html
12 >> The first one might be a Linux device:
13 >> http://www.ovislinkcorp.co.uk/wais1000g.htm
14 >> http://www.ovislinkcorp.co.uk/WL-8000VPN.htm
17 > Yea, they look cool. I could hack usb-ethernet (FTDI) or
18 > such, but, I'm thinking more along the Cortex A9 family
19 > of processors....
20 >
21 > http://focus.ti.com/general/docs/wtbu/wtbuproductcontent.tsp?templateId=6123&navigationId=12843&contentId=53243
25 Sorry, back to intel boards again, but these guys I found while
26 searching for something else and they have a bunch of interesting stuff,
27 no prices though
28
29 http://www.computex.biz/lanner/default.aspx?PageType=NewsDetail&list_id=33359
30
31 Also did you scan the Linux Devices website I posted before? Its very
32 likely to be listed in a news article on there if it exists...
33
34 Good luck
35
36 Ed W