From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] uclibc-ng upgrade
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 12:44:50
1 Dave Flogeras wrote:
2 > I can build cross gcc if I set USE="", ie. building JUST a C
3 > compiler, no fortran/cpp/openmp/nls/nptl.
4 >
5 > Any insight would be great. Do I need to patch gcc? Is there a
6 > uclibc-ng overlay like there is for musl that I cannot find?
7
8 Don't know about this specific case, but maybe uclibc-ng doesn't
9 support nptl?
10
11 Also - where exactly does the conftest fail? You have a positive
12 (USE="") and a negative test (USE="something") so you can try to
13 compare the two.
16 //Peter