From: Dave Flogeras <dflogeras2@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] uclibc-ng upgrade
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 19:43:46
1 Hey Peter, thanks for the reply
2
3 On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 9:23 AM, Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se> wrote:
6 > Don't know about this specific case, but maybe uclibc-ng doesn't
7 > support nptl?
8 >
9 > Also - where exactly does the conftest fail? You have a positive
10 > (USE="") and a negative test (USE="something") so you can try to
11 > compare the two.
14 AFAIK uclibc-ng supports nptl. Inside my chroot, building "natively" via
15 qemu, I have the default USE="fortran cxx openmp vtv nptl nls" with no
16 trouble.
17
18 Back in cross compiler land, I tried making
19 cross-armv6j-hardfloat-linux-uclibceabi/gcc with more of those USE flags.
20 It built fine with only USE="nptl nls", but when I add any of fortran, cxx,
21 openmp it fails to build in the way described. USE=vtv only has an effect
22 if cxx is enabled IIRC.
23
24 Dave