From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] I want to give a talk about Gentoo in our local Linux group - slides/format recommendations?
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 02:05:49
1 wireless wrote:
2 > > Also make sure to mention the PMS - Package Manager Specification.
3 > > It's really outstanding documentation.
4 >
5 > WOW! This is fantastic. So Paludis is used in embedded Gentoo?
6
7 I guess it could be, if you want to.
10 > So there is no differences between a server and an embedded
11 > gentoo system, from the perspective of package management?
12 >
13 > No nuances related to architecture of the hardware?
14
15 No.
18 //Peter