From: Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] General Questions
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 05:31:24
1 Hi,
2
3 Thanks for your reply Ned.
4
5 --- Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> wrote:
6 > # now you have a complete development environment
7 > setup.
8
9 Ohh ok, the setup is for development purpose.
10
11 > > What happens to snapshot package, kernel sources,
12 > > bootloader?
13 >
14 > I do not understand this question. Can you rephrase
15 > please?
16
17 I was actually thinking of installing the
18 stage3-x86-uclibc on a target x86 system with a
19 kernel, bootloader etc for testing purposes. So, I can
20 have a development setup on a host x86 and have a
21 target x86 for testing.
22
23 Thanks again,
24
25 K Shakthi
26
27 =====
29 K Shakthi
30 Specsoft (Hexaware Technologies), ASIC Design Center
31 http://www.geocities.com/shakthimaan
38 Do you Yahoo!?
39 Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.
40 http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
43 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list