From: Jakub Ladman <ladmanj@×××××.cz>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gcc configure for ARM ep93xx: --with-float-abi= does not exist
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:16:48
1 > > collect2: ld terminated with signal 8 [Výjimka matematického
2 > > koprocesoru (SIGFPE)] during the last stage - compiling C++
3 > > compiler.
4 >
5 > This looks like you are getting an FPU exception on the build system.
8 > That said, I don't think gcc-config is so complex, you should be able
9 > to reverse engineer it with little to moderate effort.
12 I will try it, but my "load average" at work is now somewhere about 2.50 -
13 3.00.
14
15 Jakub Ladman