From: wireless <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Testing openmoko
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 16:48:24
1 Daniel Benoy wrote:
2 > This should have what you're looking for:
3 > http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Carriers
4
5 >> Does anyone have a list of US carriers
6 >> that an openmoko cell phone acutally
7 >> works with?
10 OK, T-mobile has sparse or incomplete coverage in the US?
11 (at least I've heard that). Or has somebody had good results
12 in the US with T-mobile, over a wide area? (I do not know anyone
13 that uses T-mobile.)
16 AT&T any flat rate plans for unlimited data?
19 Do either one have a history of cost effective data plans?
20 I.E. flat rate in the US?
23 Another point. Will I be able to hook the OpenMoko phone
24 to a laptop for wireless internet access for the laptop too?
25 (hopefully via usb connector)
29 James