From: Heath Holcomb <liquidcable@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Gentoo port to Arm's A9?
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 22:11:03
1 This is more a question as weather the kernel, tool chain, and the
2 associated applications (glibc, gcc, busybox, etc...) needed for a
3 complete embedded linux OS have been ported to the ARM architecture.
4 For the most part linux is supported on the ARM architecture; I
5 believe that ARM9 is very well supported.
6
7 ARM9 -> ARM11 -> cortex A8 -> A9 is the architecture progression; at
8 least I think it is. Please correct me if this is wrong.
12 heath holcomb
13 bulah.com