From: Marc Blumentritt <marc.blumentritt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Re: baselayout-2, busybox and uclibc
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 13:57:01
1 Marc Blumentritt schrieb:
2 > For device file creation I use the mdev script from Natanael's
3 > alpine-baselayout (thanks for this!). I added the option, that it should
4 > be started before every other script in boot to have all device files
5 > ready. As far as I know, udev is done in sysinit of system. Perhaps rc
6 > could look for mdev, if udev is not used?
7
8 You guys from baselayout-2 are really cool! After some more testing I
9 just realized, that you already have mdev support in baselayout-2!
12 > Then there are some problems with certain boot scripts and busybox:
13 >
14 > clock: There is the following message:
15 > /sbin/hwclock: unrecognized option '--noadjfile'
16
17 This is done by setting of /etc/TZ, so clock is not needed in my setup.
20 > -> busybox problem or other configuration of clock is required.
21 >
22 > localmount: there is just thise message:
23 > Segmentation fault
24 > I don't know, where this comes from. Further investigation is required.
25 >
26 > keymap and consolefont:
27 > /lib/rcscripts/sh/runscript.sh: line 91:kbd_mode: not found
28 > /bin/loadkeys not found
29
30 I will do this with a small script and busybox tools, so these two
31 scripts are not needed anymore, too.
34 > net.eth0: I want to use udhcpc from busybox (set modules="udhcpc" in
35 > net), but I get the following error:
36 > /sbin/udhcpc: unrecognized option '--env'
37 >
38 > -> busybox problem or other configuration of net is required.
39
40 Still a problem. Would be cool, if either baselayout-2 supports
41 bb-udhcpc or bb-udhcpc gets more conform with udhcpc
42
43 Regards,
44 Marc
47 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list