From: Marc Blumentritt <marc.blumentritt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Re: baselayout-2, busybox and uclibc
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 11:44:38
1 Natanael Copa schrieb:
2 >> @ Natanael: I have a problem with usbdev, which seems to be made for
3 >> kernel 2.4, doesn't it? Do you have a version for kernel 2.6?
4 >
5 > it is for 2.6 kernel. I suspect its the /sys filesystem that has
6 > changed. iir there are some kernel options for some things marked as
7 > "deprecated".
8 >
9 > I should fix my usvdev script for this, but I just havent had the time.
10 >
11 > Thanks for your work on this! I have tried some time ago to replace my
12 > alpine-baselayout with the baselayout-2. I just havent had the time for
13 > it yet.
14
15 Hmm, then I think I have some problem with kernel configuration. I have
16 looked into /sys/class of booted embedded system, but I do not see
17 usb_device (while I do have it on my build system). Do you have an idea,
18 which kernel option this could be?
19
20 Regards,
21 Marc