From: Tommy B <gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP Ram Disk Space
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 20:38:18
1 Thierry Carrez wrote:
2
3 >btw, GNAP 1.5 is out since a few days, you can see it on the GNAP page.
4 >It's a major reconditioning of the gnap_make and gnap_overlay scripts to
5 >facilitate use and enable new functions. I'm writing ebuilds for that
6 >version that will simplify installation, then things will be announced
7 >officially.
11 Hi Thierry,
12
13 I tried runnng GNAP 1.5 without much luck :(. I was wondering if you could
14 help me out with a command for 1.5 (the examples are for 1.3 and it
15 appears stuff has changes some).
16
17 Also, if you need a tester for the ebuilds I'll be happy to try. I've got a
18 soekris 4501 I'd like to test the resulting images on.
19
20 Thanks,
21
22 Tommy B.