From: Thierry Carrez <koon@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP Ram Disk Space
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 21:07:36
1 Tommy B wrote:
2
3 > I tried runnng GNAP 1.5 without much luck :(. I was wondering if you could
4 > help me out with a command for 1.5 (the examples are for 1.3 and it
5 > appears stuff has changes some).
6
7 The examples are for 1.5 (versions 1.3 and 1.4 were skipped). They
8 should work... What are you trying to do ? What do you type ? What is
9 the result/error you get ? Note that you can view the man pages for more
10 info.
11
12 > Also, if you need a tester for the ebuilds I'll be happy to try. I've got a
13 > soekris 4501 I'd like to test the resulting images on.
14
15 I'll let you know when they are out. I wasn't able to test 1.5 on
16 soekris as I currently don't own one, so your tests should be
17 interesting to doublecheck everything is ok on this side.
18
19 -K
20 --
21 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list