From: Natanael Copa <mlists@××××××.org>
To: solar@g.o
Cc: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] hardened uclibc gentoo stages
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:36:21
1 On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 01:32:20 -0400
2 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 03:12, Natanael Copa wrote:
5 > > I think I finally got some time to continue with my uclibc gentoo
6 > > project.
7 > >
8 > > As I understood it, its easiest to strat from scratch when using
9 > > hardened. Is there any place I can get uclibc hardened stages to get
10 > > started?
11 >
12 > The first generation stages were hardened ones.
13 >
14 > http://oc12.net/~solar/uclibc/gentoo/x86/packages
15 > Lots of fixes have happened from this time.
16
17 I browsed the dirs and found somehting called ipkg. What is that?
18
19 We are using apkg
20 http://www.tetrasec.net/index.cgi?page=ApkgLRP
21 with our heavy modified bering (http://leaf.sf.net)
22
23 It has some serious limitations that has caused some problems for us so
24 we are looking for something else. We are actually talking about writing
25 a new one from scratch.
26
27 So I am a bit curious about this ipkg.
30 Natanael Copa
33 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list