From: Matthijs Kooijman <matthijs@×××××.nl>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Correct uclibc profile to use?
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 07:36:39
1 Hi,
2
3 > Personally, I am for permitting HTML, or rich text email. I quite
4 > prefer to use rich mail. I am also judicious in it's use so it's not
5 > bloated like M$ mail.
6 How nice it is that we can have completely different opinions, and even have
7 completely polite discussions about them (There is really no sarcasm in that
8 sentence, btw).
9
10 > Eventually their kind will grow old and the younger generation will take
11 > over. They will go the way of the 74 column force wrapped emails who
12 > went the way of the 36 column force wrapped emails, etc, etc.
13 Considering that I'm only 23, was I born in the wrong generation? :-p
14
15 Gr.
16
17 Matthijs