From: Thierry Carrez <koon@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP Question concerning extensions
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 08:49:51
1 Heiko Kopp wrote:
2
3 > Can anyone lead me to a hint. If not possible to use this package with the
4 > portage system, the only solution I would think of is to put it directly in
5 > the file system.
6
7 I suspect this is due to the ebuild requiring manual download of the Sun
8 JRE, for licensing reasons. The extensions building system relies on
9 Catalyst GRP target, and it is fully automated. I suspect it fails when
10 you try to build a package requiring a manual download.
11
12 Maybe ask on gentoo-catalyst how to handle that (include Sun JRE in a
13 GRP target) ? Otherwise build it elsewhere and put it in your overlay
14 directly...
17 Koon
18 --
19 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list