From: Heiko Kopp <heiko.kopp@×××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP Question concerning extensions
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 08:08:37
1 Hello,
2
3 I'm quite new to GNAP but have some experience with gentoo. For a project I
4 want to integrate the SUN-JRE 1.5 as extension into GNAP using gnap_make.
5 Unfortunately this package is masked by ~x86. Handling this via an overlay,
6 I run into another problem. The extension creation fails with a weired error
7 message:
8
9 /usr/portage/dev-java/sun-jre-bin/sun-jre-bin-1.5.0.05.ebuild: line 69:
10 ./install.sfx: No such file or directory
11
12 !!! ERROR: dev-java/sun-jre-bin-1.5.0.05 failed.
13 !!! Function src_unpack, Line 69, Exitcode 127
14 !!! (no error message)
15 !!! If you need support, post the topmost build error, NOT this status
16 message.
17
18 The ebuild itself fails at line 69 complaining about a missing install.sfx.
19 Actually this file is created in the ebuild two lines above.
20
21 Can anyone lead me to a hint. If not possible to use this package with the
22 portage system, the only solution I would think of is to put it directly in
23 the file system.
24
25 Thank you very much for your help,
26