From: Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] ~arm pulls in packages for host system
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 12:27:25
1 That is really odd ... did you use crossdev-wrapper (e.g.
2 arm-softfloat-linux-gnueabi-emerge) ?
3
4 I think I've experienced something like that before, and it was the
5 result of an environment variable incorrectly set.
6
7 You should run 'arm-softfloat-linux-gnueabi-emerge --info' and check
8 for any oddities in the portage environment variables. Most of the
9 important ones should start with /usr/arm-softfloat-linux-gnueabi .
10
11 C
12