From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] crosscompile and libraries path
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:02:38
1 On Sunday 16 July 2006 16:35, Erwan Bracq wrote:
2 > Yes, that's the point, I want to merge development and target due to
3 > native compilation possibility (it's a development root filesystem) and
4 > I want to keep clear the cross tool dir as much as possible.
5 >
6 > I've started to play with rpath ld option and things are not to bad (the
7 > libc is now found) but I continue to break on final link with other
8 > libraries. I'm trying now to change the ld settings to include more
9 > search path (when binutils are emerged)
10
11 your best bet then is probably to play with these options:
12 -B<path>
13 -Wl,-rpath-link,<path>
14 -mike