From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Christian Zoffoli <merlin@××××××××.it>
Cc: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] python 2.3.4 probs
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:28:57
1 Seeing as you have a patch you should open a bug for python@gentoo.
4 On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 08:49, Christian Zoffoli wrote:
5 > aeriksson@××××××××.fm wrote:
6 > >>On Sunday 15 August 2004 12:48 pm, aeriksson@××××××××.fm wrote:
7 > >>
8 > >>>Seems some uclibc stuff got lost in the latest python ebuild. The IUSE
9 > >>>entry's gone and the one usage in the build too. Not 100% sure it's
10 > >>>related, but I get this when building system:
11 > >>>
12 > >>>3 ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" USE=3D"-* build bootstrap uclibc" emerge system
13 > >>
14 > >>are you trying to bootstrap ? if so, use the bootstrap script ... ive
15 > >>updated it to work with uclibc profiles (you still need the ACCEPT_KEYWORDS
16 > >>though)
17 > >>-mike
20 > > Hmmmm. Not sure about the nomenclature here. Trying to piece together
21 > > a minimal uclibc system, I combined info from this list with the
22 > > official docs. The attached script is the result. Is it far from
23 > > the True Procedures?
24 >
25 > Same problem here, I have solved with the attacched patch.
26 >
27 > Note:
28 > - LIBC was initialized to uclibc (on the contrary a build in a glibc env
29 > initializes LIBC to null)
30 > - parallel build doesn't work on my SMP box
33 > Christian
34 >
36 > --
37 > gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list
38 --
39 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
40 Gentoo (hardened,security,infrastructure,embedded,toolchain) Developer