From: Christian Zoffoli <merlin@××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: aeriksson@××××××××.fm, vapier@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] python 2.3.4 probs
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:49:23
1 aeriksson@××××××××.fm wrote:
2 >>On Sunday 15 August 2004 12:48 pm, aeriksson@××××××××.fm wrote:
3 >>
4 >>>Seems some uclibc stuff got lost in the latest python ebuild. The IUSE
5 >>>entry's gone and the one usage in the build too. Not 100% sure it's
6 >>>related, but I get this when building system:
7 >>>
8 >>>3 ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" USE=3D"-* build bootstrap uclibc" emerge system
9 >>
10 >>are you trying to bootstrap ? if so, use the bootstrap script ... ive
11 >>updated it to work with uclibc profiles (you still need the ACCEPT_KEYWORDS
12 >>though)
13 >>-mike
16 > Hmmmm. Not sure about the nomenclature here. Trying to piece together
17 > a minimal uclibc system, I combined info from this list with the
18 > official docs. The attached script is the result. Is it far from
19 > the True Procedures?
20
21 Same problem here, I have solved with the attacched patch.
22
23 Note:
24 - LIBC was initialized to uclibc (on the contrary a build in a glibc env
25 initializes LIBC to null)
26 - parallel build doesn't work on my SMP box
29 Christian

python-uclibc.chris.patch application/x-sh