From: "Mirage ." <superlight2008@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] g++ not found after build armv4tl-softfloat-linux-gnueabi
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:02:34
1 Thank you all for your replies.
2
3 @Ahmed, The installed version is 20091209
4 and the command i used was crossdev -s4 --target
5 armv4tl-softfloat-linux-gnueabi --without-headers
6 the gcc version installed with cross-compiler is 4.3.4 and binutils is 2.20
7 and the one installed on the host is 4.3.2 and binutils is 2.19
8
9 i tried emerge --sync and emerge portage and then i remerge crossdev but the
10 problem still exits.
11 but i do not update the system as a whole, i do not know if this is the
12 problem or not
13
14 Note:This is my first experience with gentoo distribution, so i do not know
15 much about it.
16
17 Regards,
18 Mirage.