From: Ahmed Ammar <b33fc0d3@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] g++ not found after build armv4tl-softfloat-linux-gnueabi
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 20:19:25
1 On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 11:14 +0200, Mirage ha wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > It is my first time to post in the forum.
5 > I am trying to build armv4tl-softfloat-linux-gnueabi toolchain, when
6 > i am trying to build it with headers it fails.
7 > I tried to build it using --without-headers option and it succeeded
8 > but the g++ command was not exists (i am using s4 option).
9 > So how do i get the g++ command.
10
11 The version of crossdev would be useful and the full command you used to
12 call crossdev.
13
14 A.