From: David Ford <david@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] NSLU2 and update to a newer kernel
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:10:24
1 Q. Should I expect people to follow my opinion of how messages are
2 formatted and make them scroll a growing number of pages for each new
3 email to reach the most recently typed content?
4 A. If I'm anal and feel people must oblige my opinion.
5
6 aka
7
8 Q. Should people limit their lines of text to less than 40 columns?
9 A. Not everyone has left the stone age of monochrome terminals that are
10 40 chars wide, so yes.
11
12 Jason wrote:
13 > A: No.
14 > Q: Should I include quotations after my reply?