From: Ed W <lists@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] NSLU2 and update to a newer kernel
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:40:36
1 David Ford wrote:
2 > Q. Should I expect people to follow my opinion of how messages are
3 > formatted and make them scroll a growing number of pages for each new
4 > email to reach the most recently typed content?
5 > A. If I'm anal and feel people must oblige my opinion.
8 Agreed - I tend to just write at the top for "normal" people and write
9 at the bottom when talking to technical people. Each will winge if you
10 do the opposite...
11
12 However, I did discover there is a plugin for Thunderbird called
13 something like quotecollapse which makes it possible to more easily read
14 the rantings of those who feel it's important to bottom post (basically
15 only the first line of each chunk of text is visible but you can unfold
16 the rest if you need to). Very neat idea!
17
18 Regards
19
20 Ed W