From: Tim Erwin <taerwin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Building packages
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 02:47:17
1 Thanks for your comments Chris, just a few other questions:
4 > Also, if you are going to cross-compile glibc, then use the -B
5 > argument to emerge, otherwise it will overwrite your cross-toolchain
6 > libc in /usr/arm-softfloat-linux-gnueabi.
9 If I emerge-armv4tl-softfloat-linux-gnueabi -uvDN system this pulls in glibc
10 will this cause problems?
11
12 Regards,
13
14 Tim
21 > On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 8:49 AM, Sven 'sleipnir' Rebhan