From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Correct uclibc profile to use?
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 12:18:05
1 On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:05:05AM +0200, Matthijs Kooijman wrote:
2 > I'm using mutt and it's not handling html itself. However, it can
3 > open html parts just as any attachment, and my mailcap says it
4 > should use lynx (or w3m?) to open text/html files. So, selecting
5 > the html part and pressing enter is enough to get a reasonable
6 > readable version of HTML emails. Still, it's enough to
7 > significantly break the routine in my work process, so half of the
8 > time I don't bother.
9
10 Try adding:
11
12 auto_view text/html
13 alternative_order text/plain text/html
14
15 To your .muttrc. Mutt will then prefer to show text/plain, but if
16 there is none it will use mailcap and display the output in the
17 normal pager. Make sure you have two entries in mailcap for
18 text/html, where the second should specify the copiousoutput flag.
19 Mutt will use the first one when you manually view HTML, but prefers
20 copiousoutput entries for autoviewing.
21
22 text/html; /usr/local/bin/latin1links %s
23 text/html; /usr/local/bin/latin1links -dump 1 -dump-charset %{charset} %s; copiousoutput
24
25 latin1links is a simple links wrapper that cleans up the charset.
28 //Peter
29 --
30 gentoo-embedded@l.g.o mailing list