From: Ed W <lists@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gcc-4.6 / bionic
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 10:05:32
On 15/05/2011 16:25, Christopher Friedt wrote:

> Mike, where do you suggest I make the overlay? I was thinking to put > it up on sf.net since they've had git access for a while.
Whenever the answer is sf.net, I tend to think it's the wrong answer. Slow and sluggish is my mental association with sf.net If the question is "git repo" then my first thought is github since they do it well (others may think of gitorious first). Github used to have very weak project management facilities around it (can't say I like the sf.net ones though). However, recently I have seen several projects actually switch from high end PM sites such as lighthouse for the new github issues system - suggests that it's improved recently? Good luck Ed W