From: wireless <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gcc-4.6 / bionic
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 18:03:26
1 On 05/21/14 07:06, Christopher Friedt wrote:
2 >
3 > On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 8:51 PM, wireless <wireless@×××××××××××.com
4 > <mailto:wireless@×××××××××××.com>> wrote:
5 >
6 > So, I was also wondering if anyone had any Aarch64 gentoo-embedded
7 > examples to put out for review or into the gentoo handbook?
8 >
9 > That's actually a really good question - i.e. what is the state of
10 > Aarch64 in Gentoo?
11 >
12 > Does the Gentoo project have dedicated hardware to use? Checking out
13 > ://packages, there is an arm64 category at least, but I have no idea as
14 > to how far support has propagated through the portage tree for it, or
15 > whether there is an arm64 overlay floating around somewhere.
16 >
17 > http://packages.gentoo.org/?arches=all
18 >
19 > C
22 Hello Christopher
23
24 Armin76 has this [1] . Also see Linaro [2]; Linaro is the
25 cutting edge of arm64 development. [3]
26
27 [1]
28 http://armin762.wordpress.com/2014/04/06/new-aarch64arm64-stage3-available/
29