From: Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gcc-4.6 / bionic
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 12:06:39
1 On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 8:51 PM, wireless <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > So, I was also wondering if anyone had any Aarch64 gentoo-embedded
4 > examples to put out for review or into the gentoo handbook?
7 That's actually a really good question - i.e. what is the state of Aarch64
8 in Gentoo?
9
10 Does the Gentoo project have dedicated hardware to use? Checking out
11 ://packages, there is an arm64 category at least, but I have no idea as to
12 how far support has propagated through the portage tree for it, or whether
13 there is an arm64 overlay floating around somewhere.
14
15 http://packages.gentoo.org/?arches=all
16
17 C