From: wireless <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gcc-4.6 / bionic
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 00:48:16
1 On 05/06/14 17:26, Christopher Friedt wrote:
2 > It seems fairly interesting from a hardened perspective. I don't think
3 > it's necessarily a replacement though.
6 Well it's not (lilblue) a full embedded system, but an interestingly
7 related work to the convergence of embedded and full linux systems.
8 Aarch64 will really accelerate the convergence of linux distros and
9 embedded linux systems, imho.
10
11 So, I was also wondering if anyone had any Aarch64 gentoo-embedded
12 examples to put out for review or into the gentoo handbook?
15 curiously,
16 James